I am not a Crypto expert but when prices drop, you hold and buy. So, what a great opportunity to get to 10k CTP! I looked at buying Mining tokens as I hold over 100 but if I’m only getting 1 for 2000 ctp I don’t think that’s wise. So, I’m keeping my mining tokens where they are and focusing on increasing CTP Power. I’m also looking at breaking into the BAT market and BTC is sitting today at 9656 so I may take a bit of BTC for some BAT and get CTP to the 10k mark. That is my crypto update for today.
Not a member of Trafficleads2incomeVM? Join HERE, then keep reading…
Introducing the Massive Marketing System and your ticket to earning recurring commissions from the comfort of your home! I believe there is no better upgrade by any Viral Mailer/Safelist/Traffic Exchange. If you find one, let me know, and if it’s better you get my TL2L-CoOp Level Upgrade for FREE!!!
The TL2L Level in Trafficleads2incomeVM is reserved for those following the Massive Marketing Success System, the most complete business in a box available on the internet today. Along with gaining access to MMS in your TL2IVM Backoffice you get the following at this level (compared to a free member):
*Mail to All Members every 4 hrs versus 72 hrs.
*Earn 40 Credits Per Click of member emails versus 10 Credits.
*50% Commissions On Referral Purchases versus 10%.
*10000 Credits Per Month versus 1000 plus FREE 10000 credit daily refills for logging in.
*Use credits for Mail (1), Banners (25), and Text Ads (30) versus 1/10/15.
*Save up to 25 Email Templates versus 5.
*Mail to Downline without spending credits.
*Earn 25% Referral Surfing Bonus.
*Access to the TrafficLeads2Income System (7 Steps/MMS) with Unlimited Lead Capture Pages.
*Access our Telegram Chat and Traffic Co-Op Mastery.
* FREE Daily Credit Refills.
* One Share in the Free and Paid Traffic Co Op provided you are at the recurring 50/mo level.
* Add 25 Custom Programs to the Downline Builder plus hide programs from your downline.
* Increased Dynamic Surfing Ratios. Up to 50 Credits per Click!
So the things to highlight here are:
- Daily Credit Refills. 10000 Credits a day equals 70000 credits a week equals 300000 credits a month equals a whopping 3.6 Million Credits a Year! You can mail every 6 hours.
- Monthly Traffic Co Op Share for recurring payment members
- And of course MMS, our Telegram Chat, and our Traffic Co Op!
Here are the 2 ways to get to the TL2L Level:
- Traffic Co Op Participants with Recurring payments
- Buy in for 50/mo. This is now a OTO for new members and will show for all levels below TL2L as a login offer,
- Click HERE to learn more about The TL2IVM Traffic Co Op
Here is a promo code for reading this weeks blog, 926opportunity4htt
More promo codes are HERE
See you in MMS! To your Massive Success!
Hi Again! Click HERE for Part 5 of the story in case you missed it.
So it’s June 2004 and I’ve got a new domain (10khits4unow), a Traffic Exchange script (Harland Script), 2 partners (one for systems, one for programming), and lots of followers from the 10khits4u experiment. The programs were run as separate entities and pages were still being hand created. Here is what the lead capture page look in September of 2004.
Note the removal of the banner on top but the addition of the Members Area, Recommended Biz Opp, A discussion forum, and a contact link. The members area linked to the Traffic Exchange but the issue was the pages still had to be hand made. In case you’re wondering, there is a link below the fold that rotated the pages that were created. This was my page because, and as the owner, I wanted to get help my loyal followers. Their pages had a form in the same area versus the rotator link. This was the precursor to building your list before the owner’s. The challenge was to make this HOT Page self replicating and merge both programs into one entity. Tune in next week to see how that went down as we walk down memory lane and enter the way back machine again.
Hey folks! Thanks for being a member of my site. If you are not, I invite you to join HERE.
Since I did some updating this weekend, and it is the start of the week, allow me to share.
- Monday Morning the new ClickTrackProfit Top sites come out. Right now we are in the 23rd position. I’m hoping we move up to the Top 10. If you have not voted yet, do so at TL2IVM or CTP and remember this is a weekly validation of which sites are delivering results and providing great value and support to their members. If I am not doing that, please let me know. 🙂
- We will be hosting our second Scavenger Hunt at CTP Tuesday 2/11. You will want to either log in to CTP and go to the Scavenger Hunt Area or login to Trafficleads2incomeVM and follow the instructions there. We will be occupying Oakcastle again, so it should be a fun time for all participating.
- Now, the BIG NEWS. Effective NOW the Top Level TL2L Upgrade will be only attained 2 ways. A. By upgrading to the monthly TL2L Level from an OTO or Login Offer or B. Buying a Recurring Traffic Co Op Share. There will be no more One Time Lifetime offers as this upgrade has become tremendously valuable and must be priced accordingly. Imagine being able to mail every member every day plus also getting a share of our FREE and Paid Traffic from our Traffic Co Op. Seriously?!? You can get all the details at TL2IVM or HERE.
- We will be talking about 1,2, and 3 at our next Webinar Wednesday 2/12 at 8pm est. This will now be a recurring webinar so now you can mark your calendars and plan to be there weekly! Details HERE.
That’s it folks. Short and Sweet. See you in the Winners Circle!!!
Hi Again! Click HERE for Part 4 of the story if you missed it.
So out of the mouth of Mr. Burke and into my mind…………”build your list first before building someone else’s” had me intrigued. So I did some due diligence and found something online called the 10000 hits system. It was a simple page that asked for name and email address, and then you were emailed a page that listed various “traffic” programs. You joined them and then promoted your page which was the same as the one you opted into. The owner made your page for you and the others in the system. He also would show you how you could “host” pages for others. I ran with this for a while but then found if you let the “owner” do the hosting he would then have the ability to sell to your new customer; so I figured it was best for me to break away and do the page making. I built huge downlines with this concept; but never really appreciated the list portion of this as it was a free and very limited form of today’s autoresponder.
By 2004 I was toying with the idea of becoming a program owner. In January the primitive 10000 hits for you system was re-branded as 10khit4u.com, my first domain! I forget who I was hosting with, and I also can’t recall the autoresponder though it may have been TrafficWave. The picture shown above is that very page, courtesy of the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Click HERE to see 10khits4u.com back in the day. If this was a revamp, imagine how ugly the original was? LOL You can look at progressions and see the evolution as it did improve visually in the following months. Sorry the original pic image of me is not available but easy enough to find if you’d like or you can wait till next week.
This is the lower portion of the page. Definitely before I learned about having your form above the fold and eventually everything compacted on 1 page for best results. There is a lot to glean off this and what a HIGH for me to find this as I try to recall the stops along the journey. Here are some points of interest:
- The banner at the top is from Moneylegs, courtesy of Affiliate Marketing pioneer and mentor Doug Williams. You’ll here more about him later.
- This page was all over the traffic exchanges. The idea as to get the surfer to stop and learn how to make best use of this new and exciting resource.
- Power surfing was done using Crazy Broswer, my first introduction to tabbed surfing meaning surfing 10/12/15 or more at one time by moving from tab to tab as the timers ended. Since it was a manual process, the owners could not stop the usage of it and I was teaching the crap out of it.
- If you built downlines in TEs, you got credit rewards from their surfing. This is how the word viral got linked into traffic exchange and viral mailer jargon. Throw in a couple of income streams and now we had earning potential with all of this.
I got thousands of leads from this in a 6 month period; but the work was getting overwhelming as I had to hand build pages for each member of my team and host the pages for them. It was simple stuff, 10khits4u.com was me; then you’d have 10khits4u.com/joeg; 10khits4u.com/tammye; etc. With the money I was earning from the income streams (believe it or not I did not charge for the build/hosting; you paid by joining programs and upgrading) I was ready to purchase a script and launch the concept on a bigger stage (June 2004). More about that next week…